SOLID CONSTRUCTION: ENGINEERED FOR STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
Alliance Woodcraft spa gazebos have been designed for a maximum allowable roof live load of up to 100 pounds per square foot. For more information on our spa enclosures, hot tub enclosures, and gazebos, please call or email us.
1) Alliance Woodcraft Gazebo, as represented on this drawing is designed to substantially conform with the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada and the 1997 Uniform Building Code (USA).
2) This gazebo structure has been designed for a maximum allowable roof live load of 100 pounds per square foot.
3) All site assembly procedures shall meet the requirements of the building authorities having jurisdiction.
4) Alliance Woodcraft will not be responsible for any field assembly that deviates from the connection requirements on this drawing.
5) The spa (supplied by others) does not form any part of the gazebo structural system.